1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Looking For Over Ear Noise Cancelling Foldable Headphones for Gym

1. Naxia Lascif
    Hello all!

I've owned a great deal of high-end headphones over the years, and have had great success for finding a pair for home and the office, but have yet to find a good pair for the gym.

What I am looking for is a pair that :
    • Over Ear
    • Bluetooth
    • Foldable
    • Noise Cancelling
    • Safe for sweat
    • Budget of $250-$500

Right now I am looking at the FIIL IICON or the Nuraphone, but am totally open to any suggestions people have.

~Cheers

2. serman005
    B&W PX Wireless.

3. Naxia Lascif
    Wow, those are very attractive!
    They must not have shown up when I was browsing on Amazon due to their low rating over there (3.7 stars). My search filter was set to 4+ stars

The low stars are a bit disconcerting :frowning2:

4. Naxia Lascif
    Does anyone else have any recommendations?

5. serman005
    I wasn't aware they were receiving low ratings on amazon. That surprises me. They are a solid headphone, IMO. Everyone's MMV, though.

6. Naxia Lascif
    Sorry, but what is "MMV?"

7. serman005
    Sorry--'Everyone's Mileage May Vary.' Meaning, we all have our own unique preferences and perspectives and just because I find, for example, the PX to be pretty solid, you may feel quite otherwise. We all have our own takes. Sorry for the confusion--I should have spelled that out.

8. Naxia Lascif
    No worries!! You have been more than helpful!!

9. Mhog55
    I went through this not long ago. The problem I kept running into was headphones that moved around too much while lifting. If you want to save some coin, take a look at the Marshall Monitor bluetooth headphones. They are a bit snug, but it's better than constantly needing to adjust, or trying to move around in a fashion that will keep them in place. My other thing was I didn't want to spend too much money because I knew I'd be sweating on the pads. For long listening sessions not in the gym, I have much nicer cans. The Marshall's don't sound half bad for the money spent imo. But what I really like about them is the ease of operation. You don't have to fiddle around looking for the right buttons (often hard to find) to switch tracks or control the volume. It's one directional, simple toggle switch. They look pretty good and won't draw too much attention - unless that's what you're going for lol

10. Naxia Lascif
  11. Mhog55
  12. Mhog55
    Screenshot_2018-06-27-13-45-24.png

13. Naxia Lascif
    Yeah, I wasn't expecting noise cancelling to do much at the gym -- I just wanted a pair that I could also use when I travel / fly