Looking for over-ear headphones for around $135

1. Siwy001
    Im looking for closed over-ear headphones for around 135$/115€. I will use them for the PC. My sound source is Realtek ALC-892 (mobo MSI B150M mortar). I will use them for music ( Pop, rock, hiphop/rap, disco, electronic etc. ), games, movies. Its hard to describe what im looking for in terms of sound. Im not a heavy bass type person. Just clear, high quality sound ( for this price ). They need to be comfortable while wearing glasses. Im really confused right now because people recommend a lot of different headphones like: Focal listen; SH HD569; AKG K271 / k240.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. Mhog55
    If you can swing the 150 dollars plus shipping on the massdrop sennheiser hd 58x, run - don't walk lol.

3. _chief_
    I agree with mhog55, if you can stretch it to 150++. The 58x is hard to beat in that price.

4. Siwy001
    I stretched my budget and ordered hd 58x. Thanks guys. You can close the thread.

5. Mhog55
    Solid choice!

6. Cruelhand Luke
    lol, of course in the first sentence the OP said CLOSED over ear...but I agree for around $150 the 58X seems to be one of the best things out there right now.

trellus and bixby like this.
  7. bixby
    Should have bought the HD-569 if you want closed

8. harry501501
    Soundmagic HP100 or PSB M4U1. Get a second hand pair from eBay for better bang for your buck if you don't mind used.