1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for new in ear headphones

1. rajdadodge
    Hi, this is my first post on this forum, just registered. I am looking to buy new in ear headphones because

1.) I am tired of them breaking after like 3-4 months

2.) I listen to music 24/7 because music is my 2nd love after sports, so I want decent in ears that won't break.

3.) I prefer in ears over over ears so I can use them any time.

4.) I want something good and decent for the price but nothing too expensive, basically get value for my money.

what are your suggestions?

5.) I listen to all types music, more rap/hip hop tho, but I listen to rap, hip hop, country, and some rock, not much at all. Those 3 are the genres I listen to most.

2. sowilde
    What is your price range? One mans cheap is another mans expensive...

Without going over $100, consider these:
    1. Grado iGi
    2. Klipsch Image S4
    3. Woodees IESW101B (The regular woodees. Not ones with a finish on the wood.)
    4. Monster Lil Jamz (not the best bang for the buck, but they are super durable and good for rap/hip-hop)
    5. Shure SE215

Im sure there are a bunch more. Audio Technica has a nice 

3. rajdadodge

Quote:
    dude thank you so much! and sorry for making a new thread. I didnt read the other one. I think I'm gonna go w/the Klipsch after doing more research on them. They seem the best out of all of them.

4. rajdadodge
    **** people on amazon are complaining about the klipses and shures.

5. Cielbleufr
    Klipsch, i hate their signature, too warm, no solid structure.

If you want the best advice, try the Dunu earphones.
    I have the Trident from 3 weeks now, they are the perfect pair i've never had
    And i had a lot !