Looking for new buds
Sep 21, 2008 at 8:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

outlandos

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys,

I havent been here in awhile; enjoying my Yuin PK2's. But they arent working anymore and now I am looking for new earbuds!

Max budget around $200!

Cheers,

outlandos

Sep 21, 2008 at 9:21 PM Post #3 of 9
For buds, yes. If you want to foray into canalphones/IEMs, that's a different story.

Word to the wise: Most people find these "urgent" appeals a tad annoying. Besides, you want people to think a little before responding.

Sep 21, 2008 at 9:30 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by jonathanjong /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For buds, yes. If you want to foray into canalphones/IEMs, that's a different story.

Word to the wise: Most people find these "urgent" appeals a tad annoying. Besides, you want people to think a little before responding.

Ok sorry for the urgent post!

But the world of earbuds are quite boring then!!
frown.gif

Sep 21, 2008 at 9:41 PM Post #6 of 9
Have you considered IEM's? I personally find them much better SQ wise.

I wouldn't say I'm qualified enough with them to give very accurate opinions, but i know Super Fi 5 Pro's are highly regarded.
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 21, 2008 at 9:54 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by klamP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you considered IEM's? I personally find them much better SQ wise.

I wouldn't say I'm qualified enough with them to give very accurate opinions, but i know Super Fi 5 Pro's are highly regarded.
smily_headphones1.gif

Yeah but i prefer comfort over everything and i heard ultimate super fis arent very comfy!
frown.gif

Sep 22, 2008 at 12:35 AM Post #8 of 9
Alot of people here say Westones are probably the most comfortable IEMs available and have SQ despite the signature being a little laid back. You'd have to check how much UM2s would cost though as I don't know.

Sep 22, 2008 at 3:46 PM Post #9 of 9
i am thinking about buying the Klipsch Image 10!

what do you think about those?

Ive read that they are one of the most comfy earphones ever! And for me that is the most important aspect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back