Looking for Head-Fi Members in the Nashville / Middle Tennessee / North Alabama / Kentucky area
Jun 30, 2011 at 10:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 68

danalog02

New Head-Fier
Just wanted to see how many members we had in the area.  Hopefully we should have some at least in the Nashville area.  Just wanted to see how feasible it would be to have a meet/get together.  I might consider hosting one or at least find a good central area for everyone to get a beer.

- Danalog

Jun 30, 2011 at 9:22 PM Post #2 of 68
Big Murfreesboro representin'!! I've got the LCD-2s, a Schiit Lyr, and a few other toys, and I'm down for a mini-meet, particularly I'd there's decent beer involved! :wink:

Jul 21, 2011 at 6:27 PM Post #3 of 68
I get back to school in Nashville late August, I'd love to attend though! Depending on the date, I'll have either one pair headphones/amp, or 3 amps, a pair of custom speakers, a dac, and a pair of headphones (I have to build them first).

Aug 23, 2011 at 2:30 PM Post #7 of 68
I'm in Brentwood, TN.  I'm specifically interested in that Red Wine Audio Isabellina HPA LPF-V Edition that travisg has up in Bowling Green.

I'd be willing to host.

Mar 8, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #8 of 68
Dragging this up from the depths.  I don't have a lot to contribute, but I'm certainly curious to see how many people we have in this area.

Mar 9, 2012 at 2:24 AM Post #9 of 68
Knoxville here, but I'd drive to the middle of the state for a meet.

Jun 27, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #10 of 68
yea id love a mini meet, especially closer to the nashville area
i live in franklin 

Jun 27, 2012 at 9:52 PM Post #11 of 68
Quote:
yea id love a mini meet, especially closer to the nashville area
i live in franklin 

A mini meet would be great, although I'm afraid I really don't have much to contribute.  I'd be a mooch or sure 
redface.gif

Jun 29, 2012 at 12:23 PM Post #12 of 68
Oh i would too, I'm just now starting to get really into hifi and audiophila, i mean iv always been doing it for my car but now I'm starting to expand my home and portable rig to more "respectable" sources haha

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #14 of 68
I am now located in Cookeville, TN, but I'm still definitely interested in getting together, even if it's just something small and informal. If we have enough advanced notice, my mom and sister might come as well, as they're both audio junkies like me :wink:

So who has the time and organizational skills to make this bad boy happen?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back