Looking for Good Wireless EarBuds/IEM's...Need Advice...Budget $150-
Nov 18, 2018 at 12:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

djtech2k

New Head-Fier
I am looking for a good set of wireless earbuds. I will use them for listening to music/movies as well as using it for VOIP/Skype calls. I do not mind if there is a cable connecting the buds.

I have been looking at the Bose Soundsport wireless and the V-Moda Forza Metallo. I can get a decent discount on both of those and they seem to get good reviews.

I like to be able to have it loud, including bass, so that is important. I prefer them to be resistant to water/sweat, but understand it wont be waterproof. I don;t want to spend hundreds, but up to $150 is probably ok. I don't mind spending less of course :)

I am open to suggestions or any comments about the 2 I mentioned.

Thanks.

Nov 19, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #3 of 12
Go for Sony WI-SP600N. Noise cancellation, wireless, sweat proof, loud to the extend can make you deaf and the bass can crack your brain.

Nov 22, 2018 at 9:46 AM Post #8 of 12
Also what about the V-Moda Bassfits?
This would be my choice. Forza metallo wireless sound awesome but the form factor sucks for the gym. If bassfits sounds like those they would be tough to beat. Hoping for a bf sale on them.

I tried MA750 for gym use. Slipped out of my ears too much. No stabilizers.

Nov 24, 2018 at 11:05 AM Post #9 of 12
So does anyone know how the bassfits sound and how the mic is? At this point, I would say that the Bose Soundsport wireless, Sony WI-SP600N, and maybe the Bassfits are on my list.

I want something comfortable that doesn't fall out. I may use them at the gym as well, but I am not a big runner, so as long as they stay in fairly well then it should work for me.

Nov 25, 2018 at 12:51 AM Post #10 of 12
So does anyone know how the bassfits sound and how the mic is? At this point, I would say that the Bose Soundsport wireless, Sony WI-SP600N, and maybe the Bassfits are on my list.

I want something comfortable that doesn't fall out. I may use them at the gym as well, but I am not a big runner, so as long as they stay in fairly well then it should work for me.
Fitting wise is very subjective. For me bose doesn't fit me well and I am using WF-SP700N which is the truly wireless version of WI-SP600N. It fits well. Do you have a chance to try it on?

Nov 26, 2018 at 6:11 PM Post #11 of 12
Ok, what would be a better set:

Bose Soundsport Wireless ($100)
Sony WI-SP600N ($100)
Dre PowerBeats3 ($100)
V-Moda Bassfits (~$110)

The sony's scare me a bit because they do not look comfortable, but again the only one I am able to listen to or try is the Bose.

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2018 at 11:36 PM Post #12 of 12
The sony's scare me a bit because they do not look comfortable
Comfort can only be determined by auditioning and trying instead of looking on physical appearance :) Since you can only try Bose and the sound is convincing, then go for it. Try not to buy something without trying. This is my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back