Looking for fashionable pair of cans
Oct 1, 2013 at 10:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

KB24

100+ Head-Fier
Hi. I have been a member here for a while now. I am looking for a pair that look fashionable to be used with my iPhone. I really like the sound signature of my DT880s. I want a pair that look kinda like the beats or the Sol Republic or the SMS by 50 Cent. You know the look they have. I am not a bass head though so that is why I don't want those mentioned above. I like the Shure SRH840, but they are too heavy and cannot wear them for too long. Can anyone recommend something for me? Thanks.

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:05 PM Post #2 of 10
Are you serious? How about some Fanny Wangs with fake diamond studs? Those make a fashion statement.

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:21 PM Post #4 of 10
  apparently beats are quite fashionable

And people have good things to say about the new Studio's. I have yet to hear them though.

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:41 PM Post #5 of 10
Hahaha that's funny. I love sound from audiophile cans, but they do look a bit nerdy. I just want something that doesn't scream NERD in public. You know what i mean?

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:43 PM Post #6 of 10
Maybe like a V-moda or something?

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #7 of 10
  Hahaha that's funny. I love sound from audiophile cans, but they do look a bit nerdy. I just want something that doesn't scream NERD in public. You know what i mean?

I would personally go for the Sennheiser Momentums. They hold a certain kind of fashion appeal to them, but in a good classy way instead of a trendy teenage way. 

If you want a more modern looking headphone, maybe the Sony MDR-1R would be a good choice as well.

Oct 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #9 of 10
The Momentums have no high end according to this frequency graph. I'm looking for something closer to the DT880s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back