Looking for earphones with little to no bass, clear sound
Oct 10, 2012 at 5:43 PM Post #16 of 25
Both the Fischer SBA-01 and Grado GR8 should do nicely as well. 
smile.gif

Oct 10, 2012 at 6:44 PM Post #17 of 25
Well Said...

I'm probably just being pedantic about the terminology, though i don't think you want your favorite pair to be associated with 'little to no bass' when there are terms such as 'neutral' and 'transparent' that would better describe it.  :)  when people say light/anemic bass I assume it delivers less than what the song calls for and when they say bass heavy I assume both that the bass is often times in excess of what's intended and that it is often accomplished at the expense of mids and treble/soundstage.  To some other people though when they say bass light they simply mean it has less bass than those with heavy bass emphasis, but there's quite a large degree of difference between being neutral and not enough.  Of course this also depends heavily upon your musical genre etc, blah blah blah blah I'll shut up now.

Oct 10, 2012 at 8:09 PM Post #19 of 25
I think Etymotic ER series suit with what you are looking for. Other than that, base on my experience, you would try TDK BA200 and Westone UM1either :)

Oct 11, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #20 of 25
To the OP:
Please try to find out if you want bass-neutral or bass-roll off. They are two different things.

Oct 11, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #21 of 25
Audio Technica ATH-EM7, EM70, and EM700!
They look great, incredibly comfortable, are super clear, and the bass is light, tight, can be heard but not loud enough for you to feel it. 

Aug 26, 2013 at 5:39 AM Post #25 of 25
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot to mention... get some of those equalizer apps for your phone (don't if they have it by default) and just slide down the first few columns of the equalizer... that's the bass, to be straight,...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back