Looking for Dekoni Pad type recommendation for Arya Stealth
Jun 15, 2022 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Sproketz

Head-Fier
I'm mostly looking to fix the comfort factor of the Arya Stealth without impacting the sound signature too much. I do use EQ, so a little compensating EQ doesn't bother me. Comfort is the thing I'm most trying to solve.

Dakoni has:
  • Sheepskin
  • Fenestrated Sheepskin
  • Hybrid
  • Velour
They offer the chart attached to describe the audible impacts.

If I was going for just comfort, which of these would offer the most? Due to the Arya's large extension, it ends up hitting the jawline, which can be annoying and even painful.

Curious about some factors, like why fenestration? Is it done for breathability and comfort? Why Hybrid? Velour? Etc.

Also curious from someone who knows more about audio charts than I do, if the variances shown will result in anything major that can't be corrected with EQ.

Attachments

• arya-measurements-no-stock-1024x646.png
    arya-measurements-no-stock-1024x646.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 0
Mar 20, 2024 at 6:52 PM Post #3 of 3
I'm mostly looking to fix the comfort factor of the Arya Stealth without impacting the sound signature too much. I do use EQ, so a little compensating EQ doesn't bother me. Comfort is the thing I'm most trying to solve.

Dakoni has:
  • Sheepskin
  • Fenestrated Sheepskin
  • Hybrid
  • Velour

If I was going for just comfort, which of these would offer the most? Due to the Arya's large extension, it ends up hitting the jawline, which can be annoying and even painful.

Curious about some factors, like why fenestration? Is it done for breathability and comfort? Why Hybrid? Velour? Etc.

Also curious from someone who knows more about audio charts than I do, if the variances shown will result in anything major that can't be corrected with EQ.

Dakoni has:
  • Sheepskin
  • Fenestrated Sheepskin
  • Hybrid
  • Velour

Hey! Have you tried anything yet? Why the fenestration well you can see it on the graphs.. the sound signature is significantly different. Hybrid? Same answer, and for all of them. Though I am still interested about your sonic impressions If you heard any of theses yet. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back