Looking for closed headphones at best buy for ipad direct connection
Mar 5, 2021 at 10:02 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Peter_S

100+ Head-Fier
Helping out an older fellow who just got an ipad and would like to play music without disturbing his family. We are passing by Best Buy and would like recommendations from their offerings - if they have anything that fits the bill at all! Your input would be most appreciated. Cans would need to be powered directly from ipad mini. Thanks, Peter

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:10 PM Post #2 of 5
What's the budget? Wired or wireless? There are SO many more and better options if you could wait a few days to order online. There really isn't a lot they have in stock that would tempted me.

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:27 PM Post #3 of 5
What's the budget? Wired or wireless? There are SO many more and better options if you could wait a few days to order online. There really isn't a lot they have in stock that would tempted me.
Thanks gc336. You are SO right. Problem is we are traveling through the area (Corvalis & Eugene OR) and have this one opportunity to get our grandpa set up. Otherwise, would definitely be looking wider. But I looked as well and there was way too little in stock. Maybe I'll look for audio shops in those communities. But old school: wired and probably <$50. Thanks! Don't give up on me! (Probably not worth spending >$50 when his hearing isn't that great!)

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:38 PM Post #4 of 5
I looked over their site. Not too much there. Most of the lower budget stuff is wireless. You probably can’t go wrong with a Sony around the $50-100 mark. No idea what they’ll actually have in stock. Sennheiser would probably also be good. Stick to a name brand and you should be fine. If you do end up waiting let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back