Looking for an MP3 player, need help deciding which to get for around $150 used
Mar 24, 2006 at 1:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

ShaftedTwice

100+ Head-Fier
Alrighty folks, I really can't set my mind to just one MP3 player so I hope that you can help me out in choosing the right one.

It needs to be like $150 used more or less, so the retail can be bumped up a little higher. It needs to be more that 15GB and I also need it to be pretty darn portable, none of this iPod Photo size unless i really need to take that route. I've been looking at the H10 20GB and such, how does that seem compared to what you all have in mind?

Thanks again.
k1000smile.gif

Mar 25, 2006 at 5:01 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShaftedTwice
none of this iPod Photo size unless i really need to take that route. I've been looking at the H10 20GB and such

The iPod Photo isn't that much different in size compared to the iRiver H10. Have you ever had a HDD DAP? If so do you have a preferences in features you would like? This would help in suggesting you a player.

Mar 25, 2006 at 5:16 PM Post #4 of 4
Hmm, I didn't know that, would say the 4g Ipod be similar in size to the H10 and weight as well? I have had the Samsung YH-999, but thats a horse of a different color.. ( http://img.engadget.com/common/image...42639734508113 )
This is for my brother and well, as far as features go, WMA playback would be a huge advantage, long battery life is one of my biggest concerns, I do not really care too much as far as the LCD screen goes, but the nicer the better as always..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back