Looking for affordable, DURABLE earphones
Jul 26, 2015 at 7:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

100+ Head-Fier
Hey there guys!

Looking for a quick suggestion on durable earphones. In the past 2 years I've gone through tons of earphones, from SoundMagic PL21s, Brainwavz M1s, JVC Black Edition Earphones (those carbon nanotube ones) and a couple others, and they have ALL broke in one way or another. I don't even put them through very hard use (I just putem in my pocket when I'm not using them and... That's really the only hard part. Otherwise they're in normal use, yet don't last 6 months.

So this time, can someone recxomend me Earphones in the <50$ range that can be shipped to Canada that sound good yet are also durable?

Only other restriction is they MUST be able to be worn cord-down and must look discrete, nothing too flashy please.

Thank you! :)

Jul 31, 2015 at 9:31 AM Post #4 of 7
I don't even put them through very hard use (I just putem in my pocket when I'm not using them and... That's really the only hard part. Otherwise they're in normal use, yet don't last 6 months.

Do you keep them in a case? That might help :)

Jul 31, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #5 of 7
Kids and myself moved to Philips for undemanding portable use. Found the SHE3590 especially a good buy. No, not audiophile quality but they sound surprisingly decent and I haven't broken them yet. Also, at the price you can afford to buy 2 and just recycle bin one if it dies.

Aug 1, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #7 of 7
Kids and myself moved to Philips for undemanding portable use. Found the SHE3590 especially a good buy. No, not audiophile quality but they sound surprisingly decent and I haven't broken them yet. Also, at the price you can afford to buy 2 and just recycle bin one if it dies.

I'll take a look! :) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back