Looking for a website that sells cheap cables but forgot the name =[.
Mar 4, 2009 at 1:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

SayNoToPistons

500+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for a website that sells generic cables in bulk (10+ ft) for very cheap. I remember that they were like Monster's but at half the price if not less. They had 10+ ft RCA's, HDMI's, etc etc. If you guys can come up with it, that would be great.
Thanks.

Mar 4, 2009 at 3:15 AM Post #4 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by nick_charles /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Monoprice ?

probably this. they have pretty decent stuff for REAL cheap

Mar 4, 2009 at 5:14 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by csommers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
probably this. they have pretty decent stuff for REAL cheap

Thank you!! That's it!

Mar 4, 2009 at 2:07 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by majid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Blue Jeans Cable? They're high quality (far superior to Monster), not generics, though.

how good are blue jeans? im considering them for one or two interconnects instead of chord cobra 3 or van den hul names.

the one i definitely need is for a turntable to phono stage. the chord crimson i had makes a hell of a hum when its near this electric wire running to the turntable but my older, cheaper qed qunex doesnt... so now im looking for a nicer cable than that, with shielding that will allow it to be close to power leads.

Mar 5, 2009 at 1:25 AM Post #10 of 11
I wish BJC's mini/RCA cables were cheaper though. Their normal speaker wire seems extremely affordable, but a similar mini/RCA is more than triple the cost.

Mar 6, 2009 at 4:59 AM Post #11 of 11
Just want to throw in Tartan cables, especially since BJC is already mentioned. Because of the monster reference, and monster did try to go after them on their cables, so I would believe some similarity is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back