Looking for a way to not have battery in govibe rattle around
Mar 13, 2006 at 2:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

c0mfortably_numb

Headphoneus Supremus
I am really enjoying my govibe 4
eggosmile.gif
buti if I walk around with it the battery rattles around I decided to look into the case and see basically the 9Volt battery can knock around against the caps, this kind of worries me as I love this amp and don't want to cause any damage to it. I was thinking maybe a small piece of velcro may help prevent some of the movement. Anyone else that has the govibe have any better ideas? I took a photo of the board just to show what I am talking about...
govibe2qj.jpg

Mar 13, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #3 of 6
I'm not sure how the lid goes on that thing but if it's anything like the way the lid on the PA2V2 goes on you could just grab a piece of foam, glue it to the lid and then when you put the lid on it should hold it in place.

Velcro could work too but unless your using a rechargable 9v that's going to be a pain.

Mar 13, 2006 at 3:44 AM Post #5 of 6
A small ball of Blu-Tac or any reusable tack will do. I use it to keep my iPod and my SM3 together and it works like a charm.

You can find it at Staples, or any office supply store. You'll be amazed at all the things you will use it for.

Mar 13, 2006 at 3:47 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by etys rule
A small ball of Blu-Tac or any reusable tack will do.

Heh...now why didn't I think of that lol....I will have to look for that stuff
smily_headphones1.gif

..::Edit::..
found it @ staples.com $1.38...I will have to see if office depot has it as there site doesn't list it...nearest staples is about 40 miles from here
frown.gif
shame I like that store allot better then office depot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back