Looking for a new pair of IEM
May 14, 2013 at 9:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Parkinson

Head-Fier
Hi guys.
Ill start by mentioning that i DID use the search options but i couldnt find a topic that answer my needs, so sorry for opening another thread like this.

OK so my pair of RE0 got smashed today and after 3 years of very good serving i think its a good opportunity to get a new pair.
My main and only use for these are listening to music, most of the time while going places and espacialy while using to bus to get to work.
My main genres are extreme metal (deathcore\grind\death and such) and dubstep of all kinds - so bass is a really important thing here as well as the clarity and level of detail.

I was very setisfied with RE0 although i felt like my Galaxy S1 (which is my source most of the time) couldnt drive them well enough and something about their bass just didnt fit to my ears...
Im looking for something that could be easily driven by a smartphone.

my budget is around 100$, willing to buy from eBay and such if needed.

Now. i know its possible im asking too much from a 100$ IEM so please note that im a music producer and a sound engineer and the sound quality is the most important thing to me -  above all - by far.
After that comes all the others request.

Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day.

May 14, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #3 of 12
As for my recommendations:

[size=1.7em] JVC HAFX3X[/size]

[size=1.7em] Sennheiser CX 300B MK II Precision Enhanced Bass[/size]

[size=1.7em] Monster Turbine High Performance In-Ear Speakers (I have a pair of these I'm willing to part with...)[/size]

May 14, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #6 of 12
SE215 sound like they would be good for your needs.
Hisound Wooduo2 would also be a good choice.

May 14, 2013 at 3:17 PM Post #7 of 12
May 14, 2013 at 11:32 PM Post #9 of 12
Quote:
i narrowed my options to :

Klipch S4
Shure SE215
Monster Turbine

which one do you think would to do the best ?

gr06

Users who are viewing this thread

Back