Looking for a n every day fountain pen
Jun 2, 2006 at 5:54 AM Post #61 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vertigo-1
Well, finally got my bottle of Noodler's Luxury Blue.

What a coincidence! My bottle just arrived today!! haha! I haven't had a chance to try it yet. I'll report on it soon.
biggrin.gif

Jun 2, 2006 at 6:30 AM Post #62 of 66
I got my Rotring pen but the converter was broken! So I have to wait while I'm sent a new one to use my onwn ink. My favorite being Aurora blue.

Jun 2, 2006 at 6:26 PM Post #63 of 66
I'm using the Noodler's Ink Luxury blue as well, and it's a bit lighter than I prefer, but the "Bulletproof"-ness is great! I'm doing the water soaking test right now, and the ink's not going anywhere! Wow! I think I'm going to get all the colors!

Jun 9, 2006 at 11:41 AM Post #64 of 66
Hey there, I can report good results with the R&K Permanent Blue ink I have been using for a little while. According to Inkednib, it is a bit deeper than the Noodler's Luxury Blue (which I haven't received yet), yet not quite as good with respect to feathering or drying time. However, I myself am quite impressed with the R&K ink in this respect.

I am still waiting for some Noodler's Polar Black to arrive, to complement my NEW Dani Trio Aluminum Matte Black Pen!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I was able to score one from the most recent, sold-out batch, after some buyer didn't pay. All I can say, what an idiot!
evil_smiley.gif

Remarkable piece of kit - nice workmanship, heft and very beautiful indeed. A ridiculous bargain! Thanks for hooking me up, Vertigo-1!
icon10.gif

Jun 10, 2006 at 9:06 AM Post #65 of 66
Hi, Mattigol. I am interested in the R&K Permanent Blue ink. Is it waterproof?. The permanent in the name suggests it. Do you buy it in europe or in teh US?.

Jun 10, 2006 at 2:12 PM Post #66 of 66
I saw it on inkebnib.com, but bought it from a Germany eBay source. I doubt it has the same kind of waterproof qualities of the Noodler Bulletproof stuff, but for practical purposes, it is very useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back