Looking for a distinctly un-headfi component.
Dec 10, 2006 at 9:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DRSpeed85

500+ Head-Fier
Well I'm going back home during winter and I'm bring my xbox 360 with me. I obviously can't bring my hdtv, so I'm gonna have to hook my 360 up with an lcd monitor from my desktop pc. Thing is, the vga connection is not a problem, but I having trouble with the RCA from the 360's cable. My crappy logitech speakers only take mini input. So I need to find what is essential a reverse of the common mini-to-rca: rca-to-mini!! I thought it'll be easy to find, but its actually quite elusive for something that would cost less than $15. I went to radioshack, but got turned away. Same thing with circuit city. Didn't try bestbuy yet.

Anyone know where to find this?

Dec 10, 2006 at 10:09 AM Post #2 of 5
RCA to mini-stereo? Strange that you couldn't get it at Radio Shack or Circuit City. I would try Wal-Mart.

Dec 10, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #5 of 5
Did you need a Male-RCA to female-3.5mm/1/8" connector like this? Otherwise the mini-RCA reversed will work too.

Yeah I'm surprised Radioshack doesn't have it, the closest I found on their website, was this. But I think it's supposed to be for 5.1 speakers, not sure if it splits the sound evenly or not if you have just one mini connector.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back