Looking for a ~$100 IEM for smaller ear canals and Nina simone
Nov 23, 2019 at 5:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

1832vin

New Head-Fier
hi,

Funny thing, this will be my first post, after joining for 6 years, didn't realised that it was that long ago, and 6 years ago, this website pointed me to the sound magic e10, and now, 6 years later, the earphone is showing it's age on rubber and now i'm looking for an upgrade!!

[I'm from the UK]

I found the sound magic e10 was really worth my money, lasted long, and had a noticable difference compared to previous earphones that were a few pounds cheaper, and i'm looking for something that will have a noticible difference compared to the e10! ( In the middle, i also bought momentum 1 when it was new, but then realised, even though it was clearer, I don't really like overears, it's not as intimate)

so i have small ear canals (9mm), and i listen to mostly podcastst, nina simone, aretha franklin, moanin by charles mingus (waaay to much) and oscar peterson; I usually listen on mp3 player. I'm hoping to find something that offers an nice overall experience, and maybe hoping for a something that shows me what is this "sound stage" that everyone is talking about.

Please share your experiences and recommendations please!! Thankyou!! it doesn't even have to be in that price point if you think you can convince someone who only paid $40 for IEMs to spend more!

Thankyou.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back