Looking for 5 reviewers to test our amazing Aroma Jewel Universal Version

Are you interested in participating in our Aroma Jewel Universal Version review program?

• Total voters
Mar 8, 2023 at 3:05 PM Post #16 of 40
Would like to test Jewel 💎
Greece 🇬🇷

Mar 8, 2023 at 3:20 PM Post #17 of 40
Sign me up! Poland, Europe

Mar 8, 2023 at 3:42 PM Post #18 of 40
Hello,

I am also interested, Reviews are linked in my head fi signature.
I Am in San Francisco, CA.
I will have Phonix le, Radon 6 and Trifecta for comparison and whatever else may be with me on demo or tour.
I use a P6pro with Aroma A100tb amp stack with power station. and am Ibasso 300Max SS as well as a HifiMan EF400 desktop system.

Thank you for the consideration. :)

Mar 8, 2023 at 4:47 PM Post #19 of 40
I’m nearly done with the EAxEA Gaea tour so I’m very curious to see how much better TOTL IEM can go.

Reviews linked in my headfi account as well as here: https://iegems.nk-tran.com/

Gear to use: Shanling M6U, FiiO K7, Topping G5; Campfire Andromeda 2020, and other IEMs that I happen to review at that time.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2023 at 5:37 PM Post #20 of 40
More of a User than a Reviewer. Also interested!

Mar 9, 2023 at 12:53 AM Post #22 of 40
I've been really interested in the Jewel. I have Ambient Acoustics MAD24 customs I wrote a review on here which I am blown away by everyday and have a hard time believing anything can top them tbh. I would love to see if the Jewel is up to that task.
They would be tested on Holo Audio May KTE / Holo Audio Bliss KTE with a variety of cable materials.
Located in Arizona, USA.

Mar 9, 2023 at 2:07 AM Post #24 of 40
Hello everyone,

We want to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the feedback we've received so far. We're thrilled to see such a great level of interest in our program!

If you're interested in becoming a reviewer for our program, kindly provide us with your information in the following reply format:
  • Your name in headfi
  • Location (country)
  • A brief introduction on your gear or your review experience

Pls fill in this Google Form
Google Form

This will help us in selecting the right reviewers and start the program as soon as possible.

Thank you all again for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Aroma Audio

Mar 10, 2023 at 12:28 AM Post #26 of 40
Interested in listening to the Jewell, I am in Kentucky, USA and use either the DX220MAX or Cayin C6ii, with a Cayin C9 amp.

Mar 10, 2023 at 6:53 PM Post #27 of 40
Hello everyone,

We want to take a moment to express my gratitude for all the feedback we've received so far. We're thrilled to see such a great level of interest in our program!

If you're interested in becoming a reviewer for our program, kindly provide us with your information in the following reply format:
  • Your name in headfi
  • Location (country)
  • A brief introduction on your gear or your review experience

Pls fill in this Google Form
Google Form

This will help us in selecting the right reviewers and start the program as soon as possible.

Thank you all again for your interest and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Aroma Audio
Submitted.

Mar 15, 2023 at 9:50 AM Post #29 of 40
Hey there!

Just a friendly reminder to fill out the Google form if you haven't already. We kindly ask that you update your information as soon as possible.

Google Form

We're considering fixing the application cutoff date to next Sunday, so please let us know if that works better for you. Thanks for your cooperation!

AromaAudio

Mar 17, 2023 at 12:05 PM Post #30 of 40
Definitely interested!

I already filled out the Google Forms.

Toronto, Canada
My gear and gear reviews are included in my signature below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back