Look stupid when wearing A900
Jun 15, 2004 at 6:19 AM Post #31 of 36
Glue a cheap headphone mike to one of the ear cups and yell "Roger!" everyonce in awhile. No nevermind...wouldn't help the appearance at all. But it would be a refreshing alternative that guy that goes around with the huge cell phone bellowing out his conversation while visiting various public locales. I think I see him on Comedy Central every once in awhile. He needs a new gimmick.

Jun 15, 2004 at 6:36 PM Post #32 of 36
my dog looked so cute wearing a900's. sadly, my dog was lost under my auntie's care in anaheim while on vacation. if any of u live in that area and see a white pomeranian, please pm me! i miss my dog so much.

Jun 15, 2004 at 7:00 PM Post #33 of 36
Quote:

Originally Posted by skitlets
my dog looked so cute wearing a900's. sadly, my dog was lost under my auntie's care in anaheim while on vacation. if any of u live in that area and see a white pomeranian, please pm me! i miss my dog so much.

*burp* Lost eh? *burp*
biggrin.gif

Jun 16, 2004 at 7:04 AM Post #36 of 36
Grados really do look secksy. i walk around my school wearing the confidence of my grados; just knowing that my headphones sound 1000X better than yours is enough to make me feel good. but the grados really do look nice >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back