Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian)
Aug 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

BdTigerZ

New Head-Fier
HI I am new here and I wanted a suggestion. I have previously had apple earphones, logitech ue 200(fell apart) and Phillips SHE3580(stopped Working) they all lasted about a month and they were junk. I was wondering which earphones will be the best out of these? I would want them to last atleast 5+ months. I would like the vocals to be clear and the bass to be punchy. After a lot of searching and reviews here is the list what would be best? THANKS

VSonic gr06
VSonic gr02 Bass Edition
Vsonic Gr99
Soundmagic e10
Soundmagic e30
Soundmagic pl50
Visang R03
Astrotec Am-90
[size=small]
id America Spark
Fischer Audio Fundamentals Series Paradigm V.3
RADIOPAQ Custom Tuned Jazz
MEElectronics m31/m6/m9/m21/m31/sp51
Logitech Ultimate Ears 600
JVC xtreme xplosives
JVC hafxc51b Micro HD
[/size]

Aug 21, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #2 of 14
I think you need to treat them with extra care maybe, if you are killing them in a month

I have a soundmagic PL50 that is lasting me quite a few years, and I sleep with them on occasionally. They are not of the toughest build, but they are very very comfortable to your ears. Coil the cable and put them back into the case every time, and it should be fine.

Vsonic should be quite well built as well. The others I have not tried, but I would expect the UE600 to be of better quality then the 200 both in build and sound.

Aug 21, 2012 at 1:53 AM Post #3 of 14
GR06. It is literally on top of your list and it should actually be :) It is well built, especially the cable (better than GR07 Mk I). But actually if you want something really long lasting you should invest in IEM with removable cable (although it is more expensive).

Aug 21, 2012 at 3:25 AM Post #5 of 14
From what I read the GR06 should be quite a bit better than the GR02, its worth the extra money considering it WILL last for over 5 months :wink: And when you divide the extra cost over 5 months, that's only a few cents savings a day

evil_smiley.gif

Aug 21, 2012 at 11:35 PM Post #9 of 14
Ok for the Meelectronics M6 this being after about a week of regular listening.

PROS: Great bass
Good mids, and highs.
Memory wire (these can go over then in your ears, so the memory wire stays in place so you don' have to readjust every time you put them on).
Cheap.
Lots of ear tips, and a case included.

CONS: Some times the bass can be a little over powering and flabby.

Aug 22, 2012 at 1:43 AM Post #10 of 14
i dont like the over ear style but i will still keep it in mind.. How about their other products?

M21?
M31?
M9?
SP51?

They just as good?? Again im looking Clarity, Clear Vocals, Punchy Bass(Not over the top, just enough)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back