London Meet - Saturday 27th April
Feb 21, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #107 of 924
Quote:
Sorry for if im being ignorant, but is there an official sign up page, or are just turning up?

Sorry not been to a meet before and not sure on the etiquette.

Thanks for any help

Quote:
+1, anything in particular that must be done? sounds like its gonna be great

Also is it necessary to bring equipment to the meet? I may have to get there by public transport

You don't need to bring anything but yourself. I would bring your favorite pair of headphones/IEM for comparison purposes though and maybe a DAP so you can audition things with familiar music.

This thread is the sign up thread.

Feb 21, 2013 at 1:52 PM Post #110 of 924
pretty excited even though its months away.. just praying someone brings some planars :p

(and of course those surrounders...)

Feb 21, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #112 of 924
Quote:
I don't see any issues, just be aware that you can't accompany into the pub afterwards.

Never been more pleased i recently turned 18.

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #115 of 924
Quote:

Despite no pub, dont worry, there will be people around your age if you feel nervous talking to others (no offence to anyone else here of course, I'm a pretty shy guy myself.)
i know of 4 18 or under so far, me, a friend, swimsonny and you.

Also name tags would be a good idea. usernames + IRL names - Though immediately after posting i realised someone would have thought of that anyway.

Hey GSARider! or Sup Cakensaur! *cringes here* and so on and so forth. :p

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #116 of 924
Quote:

Despite no pub, dont worry, there will be people around your age if you feel nervous talking to others (no offence to anyone else here of course, I'm a pretty shy guy myself.)
i know of 4 18 or under so far, me, a friend, swimsonny and you.

Also name tags would be a good idea. usernames + IRL names - Though immediately after posting i realised someone would have thought of that anyway.

Hey GSARider! or Sup Cakensaur! *cringes here* and so on and so forth. :p

The possibility of me coming isn't huge but I will definitely try. I actually live down in East Sussex.

Feb 21, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #120 of 924

Users who are viewing this thread

Back