London Calling...19th October, 2013.
Aug 8, 2013 at 8:38 AM Post #421 of 618
I'm in as well.

Looking forward to meeting up with some of the community. Been lurking for quite a while. 

Aug 17, 2013 at 9:27 AM Post #423 of 618
Sounds good chaps, not too long to go now.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM Post #424 of 618
Please add myself to the list, Daniel Burns - Director of demand better audio UK-LLP (+1)

We'd be happy to bring a few of our pre-production HP-A full F1 Grade Carbon Fibre headphones along and throw them onto the testing tables...

Aug 17, 2013 at 5:05 PM Post #425 of 618
Quote:
Please add myself to the list, Daniel Burns - Director of demand better audio UK-LLP (+1)

We'd be happy to bring a few of our pre-production HP-A full F1 Grade Carbon Fibre headphones along and throw them onto the testing tables...

Sorry Daniel, no other manufacturers are allowed now, this was shut off some time back, as per the first post.

Aug 17, 2013 at 5:29 PM Post #426 of 618
So, we're not even allowed to attend and see the depths a British brand has to strive to in order to compete with our foreign cousins?

We'll leave our goodies at home but we'd still appreciate 2 places on the list, is that still ok?

Aug 18, 2013 at 6:15 AM Post #429 of 618
Sorry Daniel, no other manufacturers are allowed now, this was shut off some time back, as per the first post.

Not wishing to be controversial. Nadeem definitely has final say. It's his gig. Seems a shame though. Those CF headphones sounded interesting and a British headphone manufacturer is a rare and brave beast.

Aug 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM Post #430 of 618
Hi Nadeem & other generously spirited sound 'eads. I've just become a member of 'ead-fi tho I've been perusing posts for a good while.
Have dipped my toe in just 2b able to come & experience audio in the flesh & get help with future gear acqusitions at the londinium meet. Hope u can accommodate me? im a northerner but I don't bite.
Regards happily shinining anew member Rvee

Aug 19, 2013 at 5:27 AM Post #434 of 618
A list will be made closer to the time like the last event, i can assure you that all of those (with the exception of the HD700) will most likely be there.

HD700 i'm not too sure on.

Aug 19, 2013 at 6:25 AM Post #435 of 618
I've not been to head-fi meet before so I'm not sure how it all works. 

I'd like to bring my headphones/amps/sources, but then I'd also like to walk around and check out what other people brought. 

What do most people do with their stuff?
-leave it unattended
-lock to table
-get someone nearby to keep an eye on stuff
-pack it up/unpack as necessary
-all of the above

Sorry for the noob question, I just want to come prepared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back