London Calling...19th October, 2013.
Jul 1, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #408 of 618
Count me in, I'll be there.

On a side note. Why is the meeting only from 10-4pm (6 hours) and not until 6pm (8 hours)?
With all the equipment and people, will there be enought time? Also, It's not like this is happening every week.

Jul 1, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #410 of 618
Quote:
Mainly because it's a long day organising this event, I will be starting the afternoon beforehand and then early the next day. Six hours should be enough time.

have you got over the 150 mark yet?

Jul 3, 2013 at 6:22 AM Post #413 of 618
Thanks kris ,
Whatever happens it'll be fascinating to see the results and I hope we can get you to have a listen in there
Regards
Trev
Hi Trev. This is one of the aspects of the meet that I am really looking forward to. Blind testing to expose my predjudices FTW!

Jul 13, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #414 of 618
The plan is to bring my Audeze LCD2, balanced Toxic cables and Schiit Mjolnir.
Source is harder to sort.
My NOS CD needs anti-grav to move it so I've built a lightweight 2Tb Vortexbox and am configuring DeaDBeef to send bit perfect to a Schiit Bifrost via USB.
Currently PC/DAC sound doesn't match the CD. I'll look into using a Sotm pci-e USB card next.
I'll be loading up lots of power metal, death metal, metal and a bit of rock, jazz, folk...
Neville

Aug 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM Post #418 of 618
pls delete me...i am ampless now..just sold my 337 for an incredible price..couldnt let that slip..
wink.gif

..and my new amp will only be here end of november.

Aug 6, 2013 at 10:14 AM Post #419 of 618
Hey

Any LCD2 owners in bristol, UK area? Tried a pair at recent London Head fi event and would love to get the chance to audition 
them in a quieter setting with more music. 

dan 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back