LOL! Funny funny white "gangstaz"
Aug 9, 2002 at 2:55 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Suckaz suckaz suckaz. We get azked 200 times a day iz we real. We got our music up all ova da net, we got our picturez up (and no it aint computer animated pictures of unreal stuntaz), and people have seen uz in shows. People we have gave 1000's to produce fo us. You gotz mad fake sites with picturez of us altered, but sucka .. we used to da hate. For all da hataz sayin da rims isnt 20's you gotz to be blind. Demz is dubs, I work at a rim shop.. I should know. Everyting you suckaz say juzt makes me laugh cauze you have no clue about deez stuntaz.

apparently, they are real heh.

die stuntaz die.

Aug 9, 2002 at 2:57 PM Post #3 of 8
OK, that's pushing funny and moving into weird...........I thought Eminem was a crazy cat, but this is ridiculous.

Aug 9, 2002 at 3:25 PM Post #6 of 8
Haha. Quote:

Hey guys, hopefully by now you all have realized that the song "Icy Hot Stuntaz Don't be a Hata" was a joke. That's right it was a joke. I made it in about an hour with some friends. Yup. Just a joke. The website containing the funny pictures (www.geocities.com/icyhotstunaz) was also a joke, I can't prove that it was but you'd have to be pretty stupid to think it was real. The popularity of the song was no joke at all, infact I had over 1000 downloads from my sever before I became a "premium artist" and uploaded it. Thanks to the Icy Hot Stuntaz joke I now have $70 minus the $20 I have to pay mp3.com so that I can be paid. It just goes to show that you don't have to make good music to rise the charts or to make p4p, all it takes is 3 white kids willing to make fools out of themselves... I suppose that would explain the popularity of the show "jackass" on mtv.

kerelybonto

Aug 9, 2002 at 8:00 PM Post #7 of 8
biggrin.gif

Aug 10, 2002 at 1:41 AM Post #8 of 8
I keep saying..."white nigga".

Hope no1 takes ne offence
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back