For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
May 6, 2013 at 3:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

hionhifi

Member of the Trade: HionHiFi
For Sale or Trade

I'm selling my Squeezebox Touch. It sounds great and has been an excellent music player. I only hope my new one sounds this good, or is as easy to operate. It has some big shoes to fill.

The Squeezebox as you know isn't being made anymore by Logitech and was a stupid move IMHO and is becoming difficult to find for sale since their owners love them. Because of their unavailability these are selling for upwards of $575 at Amazon.com. On eBay the average seems to be around $303, so I'll ask for $439 in trade value. 

It plays 24/96 files and has color touch-screen and WiFi, and ethernet connectivity.

It's easily the best network music streamer, audio player under $500. I spent a lot of time comparing the competitors, but the Squeezebox Touch was easily the best. 

Mine is about 2 years old and is in excellent condition. It comes with Triode's Enhanced Digital Output (EDO) applet already installed along with Sound Check optimizations. If you don't want the EDO and Sound Check optimizations, it CAN be factory reset.

I'm selling to move up market to a more expensive media player. 

It comes with

1. Logitech Squeezebox Touch
  2. Power supply
  3. Infrared remote control
  4. Manual

Willing to trade for a DAC with remote control and USB inputs. 

Trade value: $439
Cash price: $375 shipped and no Paypal fees. 

Thanks for looking. 

T
916-six0four-two2three2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread