For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Oct 13, 2016 at 10:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

chicken beer

1000+ Head-Fier
Hey yo,

I have a LNIB MrSpeakers Ether, with the 4-pin XLR balanced original version DUM cable. Second owner but original receipt copy also included.

I just received email regarding Flow upgrade from MrSpeakers. It implied (not very sure but) that I would need to wait for at least another ~9 weeks to get my turn for the upgrade ... regarding the long wait time and human's relatively short life span, I am just very much wanna have a time to try an Ether C and see how different those two can be, and then send it in for the Flow upgrade.

So if anyone has the C's also in perfect condition and wants to try the Ether open feel free to let me know so we can trade, since I'm gonna upgrade to an open Ether Flow anyway (both the Ether or Ether C are applicable to the Flow upgrade).

CONUS preferred, Canada considered if and only if I was provided a suggestion of a safe&cheap way to ship to Canada. Those with good feedbacks preferred.
Trades preferred, but if cash offer is good, I won't stop a sale. Who would!

[UPDATE] That being said, if someone has a Flow and found it not as much an improvement as Jude mentioned and wish to step down, I would love to trade n' pay. Nonetheless, if someone got some other TOTL headphones/DACamps/DAPs for trade, I'd also be willing to consider.

Thanks!
CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread