Livesoundwave showroom opening in Orlando,FL.
Jun 10, 2015 at 4:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

livesoundwave

Member of the Trade: LiveSoundWave
Hello Head-Fi'ers!   Livesoundwave.com is proud to announce the opening of our showroom here in Orlando, FL.   We are open to the public to showcase our brands and give a chance for anyone to come listen to our collection.    We have brands from Sennheiser, Grado, Audeze, Final Audio, Shure, Westone and much much more!   Our address is 12211 Regency Village Drive, Suite 11 Orlando, FL 32821 and are located directly across from the Premium Outlet mall!  Our showroom is open from 9AM to 5PM M-F or by appointment.  To setup an appointment please email us at customerservice@livesoundwave.com or call us at 1-866-760-4727. 

Jun 16, 2015 at 10:24 AM Post #6 of 43
Hmm, I'll make sure to stop by in a manner of weeks. I live about 35 minutes away. I can't believe Orlando finally has an audiophile-centric shop.

Hopefully I'll finally, FINALLY be able to hear a Grado. That brand has eluded me all these years.

Jun 16, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #7 of 43
I'm in Tampa and you're only an hour and half away I'm very excited for this! Are you open at all for weekends? By appointment? Really looking forward to visiting when I can.

Jun 16, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #8 of 43
  I'm in Tampa and you're only an hour and half away I'm very excited for this! Are you open at all for weekends? By appointment? Really looking forward to visiting when I can.

We are not open on the weekends, but you can set an appointment and we can open the showroom.  Just send us an email to customerservice@livesoundwave.com and we can confirm a slot for you. 

Jun 16, 2015 at 3:58 PM Post #11 of 43
Customer service seems extremely responsive during the ordering process - a good sign of things to come. I wish them success. This is a dynamic industry and there needs to be more of this type shop in the USA.

Jun 16, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #12 of 43
Hmm, I'll make sure to stop by in a manner of weeks. I live about 35 minutes away. I can't believe Orlando finally has an audiophile-centric shop.

Hopefully I'll finally, FINALLY be able to hear a Grado. That brand has eluded me all these years.

We have a RS1E on display.  Come on by and listen!

Jun 16, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #14 of 43
  Customer service seems extremely responsive during the ordering process - a good sign of things to come. I wish them success. This is a dynamic industry and there needs to be more of this type shop in the USA.

Thanks for the kind words!   We appreciate our customers and will try our best! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back