Liverpool 1:2 Barnsley
Feb 16, 2008 at 7:50 PM Post #2 of 11
Just finished watching my beloved Man Utd ( I did live in Manchester for the first 35 years of my life, before anybody starts
wink.gif
) beat the Arsenal 4-0.

To see Liverpool knocked out on the same day is great.

A few upsets today but that is why its such a great competition.

Feb 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM Post #3 of 11
Liverpool is my favorite team, I was so upset when I saw them lose this morning. Ironically, I just finished winning both the league cup and the FA cup with liverpool in FIFA for the ps2.
smily_headphones1.gif
I guess I'll have to be happy with that.

Feb 16, 2008 at 8:13 PM Post #4 of 11
Liverpool has been pretty disappointing this whole season. Weren't they projected to get atleast 3rd in the league? Well, that upset did not surprise me. As for the Arsenal loss, as a fan, I am disappointed by the loss. However, its just the FA cup so I can get over it. Fair play to Manchester also as they rested their stars and still managed to win by a large margin.

Feb 17, 2008 at 3:04 AM Post #5 of 11
It was rather unfortunate that Liverpool got knocked out. Barnsley played well, but Liverpool had the upper hand for most of the match with plenty of opportunities.

Could've easily been 6/7 nil to Man U had Rooney not been a spaz in front of goal
wink.gif
Arsenal just never got into the match but I'm not so surprised considering their injury problems.

Feb 17, 2008 at 3:18 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just finished watching my beloved Man Utd ( I did live in Manchester for the first 35 years of my life, before anybody starts
wink.gif
) beat the Arsenal 4-0.

To see Liverpool knocked out on the same day is great.

A few upsets today but that is why its such a great competition.

Yep
smily_headphones1.gif
What Nani and Fletcher did last match were amazing !
I doubt if Benitez can keep his seat still until the end of season.

Feb 17, 2008 at 4:27 PM Post #7 of 11
Fantastic result for Barnsley.......once again Benitez increasingly irrational over-rotation policy has bitten him in the @ss. If it doesn't go well in Europe and the Premier campaign continues to flounder, then surely even the Liverpool faithful will not be complaining when the American owners hand him his P45.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back