little rubber feet
Jul 25, 2002 at 1:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

TimSchirmer

Repelling digital infidels. (Would that be called the Digifadah?)
Howdy everyone. I have recently been having trouble in paradise with my diy MOSFET amp. The problem is that it keeps scratching whatever it is on top of. Does anyone here know where to get little sticky feet to put on these types of things? Some little feet like the ones that came with the Art Di/O would be perfect for this.

Jul 25, 2002 at 1:10 AM Post #2 of 10
The rubber feet that come with ART can be found in Radioshack store. It's exactly the same thing and it's $1.79 for 12 rubber feet.
Hope this help

Thanks

John

Jul 25, 2002 at 1:18 AM Post #3 of 10
Thanks for asking. I just discovered the 'feet' for my DI/O still in the box!

Jul 25, 2002 at 1:45 AM Post #5 of 10
Okay...thanks all....off to ratshack for me. If I were really hardcore I would get some vibrapods or cones...

Jul 25, 2002 at 1:57 AM Post #6 of 10
They're actually from 3M, and called "Bumpon" feet. You can get 'em in various sizes and shapes, in black & clear.

Jul 25, 2002 at 2:03 AM Post #7 of 10
JML

I just bought one from Radioshack and the brand is Archer. Also I just received ART DI/O and found that the cushion feet were look identical. I might be wrong though.

John

Jul 25, 2002 at 2:25 AM Post #8 of 10
3M makes 'em, and sometimes the sticky paper on the back has different names on it. RS sells several sizes and shapes, and I found them in larger packages at a store that just opened up near here called Organized Living.

Jul 26, 2002 at 1:35 AM Post #9 of 10
Quote:

Originally posted by TimSchirmer
Howdy everyone. I have recently been having trouble in paradise with my diy MOSFET amp. The problem is that it keeps scratching whatever it is on top of. Does anyone here know where to get little sticky feet to put on these types of things? Some little feet like the ones that came with the Art Di/O would be perfect for this.

To reduce/eliminate scratching, I've also used the "blutac" type stuff found at Staples. It comes in either blue or white and only costs a couple of dollars or so. Not only does it eliminate scratching, it improves the overall sound (especially under a turntable or CD player).

Jul 29, 2002 at 7:09 PM Post #10 of 10
I just bought some at ratshack myself...work great on my headphone amp. I actually stuck some on my D-25S also, and I find that they make it skip just a little bit less. Now what to do with the remaining four in here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back