Little Dot
Mar 26, 2010 at 3:15 AM Post #4 of 8
Just as their products are enjoying a lot of demand and soon they'll be mentioned in stereophile, their production is miserable and they have removed the ebay presence. to get an amp from them takes at least a month from buying to receiving.

this is the time for profit maximization and not cutting costs.

Mar 26, 2010 at 11:41 AM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by wali /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just as their products are enjoying a lot of demand and soon they'll be mentioned in stereophile, their production is miserable and they have removed the ebay presence. to get an amp from them takes at least a month from buying to receiving.

this is the time for profit maximization and not cutting costs.

When I bought mine last year it took one week. I +don't know how much cost could be cut. They have to make a profit or boom gone. I would wait a month for the price and quality of their amps. If you ordered an Odyssey amp its six weeks to get it. These companies are working to keep their products competitive and in Odyssey situation it has worked for almost 20 years. All isay is keep up the good work Little Dot.

Mar 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM Post #7 of 8
I ordered a LD MK III this past weekend. I was told I'm number 22 on the list and that they produce 1-3 units per day according to what else they're making at the time so...

Ordering direct was about as easy as it gets.

Mar 26, 2010 at 6:19 PM Post #8 of 8
Maybe he was talking about when everybody was off for the Chinese New Year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back