Little Dot MK1+, I need a little help.
Nov 4, 2008 at 2:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Zombie_X

Headphoneus Supremus
I've been really wondering the the gain settings represent. I a good idea of what they do, just I'm not sure if I should use setting 2 or 4 for my DT880's. Does anyone know what the settings exactly are, or even have the user manual as my LDMK1+ didn't come with one.

Also, how do I know if it is charging? I mean, I plug it in and there is no indicator light to show it is charging. There however is a green light on the charger itself.

Please help....

Thanks n advance..

Nov 4, 2008 at 10:32 PM Post #2 of 3
Hi Zombie X,
A good place to go to get your questions answered would be Little-Tube. That is the Little Dot site and the folks that run the forum are very helpful. I am not sure how many db ingrease the "2" and "4" on the gain switch represents, but I know the 880's tend to need higher gain. I had a Mark I+ a while back (gave to my dad) and I beleive the little green light on the charger plug will go out when the amp is fully charged. Don't quote me on it, though...I've had quite a few amps. But there is a circuit in the amp that will prevent it from overcharging. Hope this helps.

-HK sends

Nov 6, 2008 at 12:02 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for your help. I'm gonna look around on there a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back