Little Dot MK VI + looking for a new home

Discussion in 'Amplification For Sale / Trade' started by me2621a, Jan 16, 2018.
Trader History (6)
  1. me2621a
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    Hi everyone,
    I have a little dot MK VI + looking for a new new home. It also comes with an extra set of after market tubes shown in the pictures. The original tubes also come with it and have very low hours on them (less then 20 hrs). The amplifier is awesome and drives my HD 650s really well. In high gain mode it can even put out 5 watts into 120 ohms.

The previous owner changed out the cooling fans to red silent ones so that has already been done. All that is left is for you to sit back and enjoy them.

I only will ship to the continental US.

Price $750 plus paypal and shipping.

DSCF6982.JPG DSCF6983.JPG DSCF6984.JPG DSCF6985.JPG DSCF6986.JPG DSCF6987.JPG

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  2. bloodhawk
    Hiya! Was curious, whats the difference between this VI+ and the other VI+ while only has the 4 Pin XLR out on the front?

3. me2621a
    I apologize I am not sure what you mean?

4. bloodhawk
  5. me2621a
    To my knowledge nothing other

To my knowledge nothing other then mine has a single ended output on the front. It is important to note the single ended output is not summed so you only use half the amplifier when you don’t run balanced.

6. bloodhawk
    Gotcha, thanks for the reply. Im currently deciding between this and the Mainline, will let you know if i end up finalizing.

7. me2621a
    Updated price

8. djj65
    Does it come with the standard tubes? or do you have upgraded tubes?

I had the LD VIII+ SE and miss it, but now I am curious about your unit.

9. me2621a
    Comes with both the standard (barely used) and upgraded tubes.

10. djj65
    I am very interested, but I am in Canada. I am looking into a US shipping address where I can pick up the unit should I want to move forward.

11. djj65
    PM Sent.

12. me2621a
    PM responded.