Little Dot Micro Tube question
Nov 22, 2008 at 7:40 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Uroboros

New Head-Fier
I know this is a few years old now but I was wondering if anyone happens to know the available settings for two red DIP switches that modify the gain. Picked up a used Little Dot Micro Tube but I haven't been able to Google this info, so I'm asking around at the usual informative sources
normal_smile .gif

TIA

Nov 22, 2008 at 8:19 AM Post #2 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uroboros /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I know this is a few years old now but I was wondering if anyone happens to know the available settings for two red DIP switches that modify the gain. Picked up a used Little Dot Micro Tube but I haven't been able to Google this info, so I'm asking around at the usual informative sources
normal_smile .gif

TIA

Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry about your wallet...
devil_face.gif

I'd look at Little-Tube

it's the LD forum, it's pretty slow, both in speed and questions, but is very helpful.

I'll search a bit on it for you now..
jecklinsmile.gif

Nick

Nov 22, 2008 at 8:38 AM Post #3 of 5
All I've done before the purchase was been searching. Everywhere!
normal_smile .gif

Someone asked about the existence of two red DIP switches but not about how they work. But if you find something I didn't; you have my respect and awe
biggrin.gif

Nov 22, 2008 at 11:43 PM Post #4 of 5
The manual explains the settings. If you didn't get one, post a question on the forums at Little Tube (linky in the post above). I no longer own mine, so I can't check for you, but maybe someone here who has one could take a look at the manual for you.

Nov 23, 2008 at 5:16 AM Post #5 of 5
Oh I got the manual just not a a knowledge of Chinese.
smily_headphones1.gif

But if it's there I'll have my friend who does have a look at it. Kind of expected that info, even in Chinese, would have graphics or numbers that I MIGHT understand.
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back