Lite,SuperDual,PortaCorda,Home-Vibe ?
Jun 18, 2004 at 10:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

DonCorleone

100+ Head-Fier
Good Day Good Head Sir's .

So wich one is the simple question.

Right now I got the HP890 phones but in a near future I will hopefully have both MS-1/2(not sure yet) and ETY-4S/P or at least one of them.

I got my 3G iPod as the source I will use most. (320kb/s MP3's)

I listen to mostly Michael Jackson but also a lot of jazz, both old and "new" school rap/hip-hop, classical, soul and also some rock music so almost everything accept heavy metal.

I'm most into the new Gilmore Lite because I have read a lot of good stuff about it and I love the look (doesn't actually matter but it's a plus).

So am I on the right track or does one of the other amp's suits me better ?

As you can see my budget is around 200 dollar's (grand.. in my dreams) so please don't (If the one's I mentioned is not good) recommend me an amp more expensive than the Gilmore.

Well Well, time to walk into to the world of dreams (It's night here in Sweden just in case you were thinking about that).
etysmile.gif

btw..sorry for my english (not very old yet)

Jun 18, 2004 at 10:24 PM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by DonCorleone
As you can see my budget is around 200 grand

At this budget I recommend you buy a pair of jazz musicians and place them in your living room
biggrin.gif

Jun 18, 2004 at 10:36 PM Post #3 of 8
I think the best thing to do would be to wait for Norm to release the Headsave Classic in a few weeks and see what people think of it. I myself am buying one as soon as it gets released. I've emailed Norm about the price and he said it will be about $40 more than the Home-Vibe, puting it at around $125. Then add about $30 for the powersupply and $15 for shipping making it around $160.

Jun 18, 2004 at 11:07 PM Post #6 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by some1x
What is the classic anyway?

Headsave Vibe with beefed-up power supply section, in a larger case with full size headphone jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back