Listening to 2 inputs at the same time?
Oct 17, 2018 at 12:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

WildStyle-R11

500+ Head-Fier
So I feel like dragging out my PS4 from the box of lost hopes and dreams, since RDR 2 is coming out right as I have holidays, so might as well. My whole setup is based around my PC and while it's quite easy to just hook up the PS4 into my setup and it would work, the problem is I still want to hear notifications and such from my PC among other things.

I will probably feed the joint signal into Loki, I lack knowledge to find what I need. I suppose jamming two inputs into Loki is stupid. :D
Are there any kinda mixers or switch boxes that can feed the two signals Optical and RCA into single RCA to feed into Loki?

Oct 17, 2018 at 1:11 PM Post #3 of 7
mixers or switch boxes that can feed the two signals Optical and RCA into single RCA to feed into Loki?

Hmm nope, can't really have both digital and analog coming in and out together.
I used to have 2 DACs, one for PC (USB) and one for PS4 (Optical) and connect the RCA of both to an audio switch called the TC-716 then it output RCA to my headphone amp.
Or you can use HDMI splitter with RCA output for the PS4.

Oct 17, 2018 at 1:18 PM Post #5 of 7
Well converting Digital to analogue is not really the problem here.

So jamming them together with a splitter isn't that bad? I figured it would be pretty bad to just trow them together like that. That is why I figured Mixer or such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back