List of headphone manufacturers
Jul 30, 2008 at 10:42 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

Kabeer

Vintage Ortho Ninja 🥷
Hi,

Has anyone got a comprehensive list of headphone manufacturers (specifically full size).

Im trying to remember a brand I briefly saw today, it started with a 'P'. Something like Polaco, or something vaguely like that.

Jul 30, 2008 at 11:11 PM Post #3 of 28
Hmmm nope not Precide. Well I saw them at the British motor show today, at one of the car stands.
I should have made a note of the brand's exact name, I listened to them and they sounded decent from a quick listen, but the envoirenment was wayy too noisy to hear.

So was interested in looking up more about them

Jul 31, 2008 at 8:46 AM Post #9 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by wavoman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's the list you want:

Headphones - audiotools.com.
but I don't see any "P" like you describe.

Thanks, nope it doesnt seem to be on that list...
I may be having the name completely wrong, its just something along those lines.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagasaki_Kid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
vintage or current headphones?

Plantronics?

They must have been current. The logo was one word, but the middle two letters in the word were in a different font, at a 45-ish degree angle and in a different colour.
Checked plantronics website seems to be only headsets, not FUll size headphones. And by their logo I dont think its them.

If someone is going to the British motor show today maybe you can keep an eye out. It was in the indoor section on the side one of the car manufacturers stands. They had a sort of flat pillar out of the ground with around 3 or so headphones on it where you could listen to some tracks.

Jul 31, 2008 at 9:16 AM Post #14 of 28
Does this brand have any partnerships with a car company?

Jul 31, 2008 at 9:16 AM Post #15 of 28
You beat me to it, m11a1, didn't see your post
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back