List of Fischer Audio Dba-02 Reviews
Jul 30, 2010 at 10:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

tacomn

100+ Head-Fier
Aug 2, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 12
seems like the last russian site I posted is not only putting down the dba but lff  and rawster and heafliers in general...What?

Aug 2, 2010 at 6:47 PM Post #3 of 12

Quote:
seems like the last russian site I posted is not only putting down the dba but lff  and rawster and heafliers in general...What?

Pianist can mediate any conflicts with the Russians for us.

Aug 2, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #4 of 12
o ok ha ha. I just found it weird though there are looking so much down on the dba and headfliers in general. At least it really seems like that

Aug 2, 2010 at 6:51 PM Post #5 of 12

Quote:

Headfliers
. Clieos
. LFF
. Rawrster
. ljokerl

Othersites
. Treos review
. Rave blog review
. Impression and comparison vs. enterna on second page
. Russian  in depth review
. not great translated Russian review thread
. Repeat of aboves first Review but then discussions

.Dba Frequency response graph (click under graph for how to understand it)

Great thread idea. If I were you, I would post a link in the Top-Tier Universal Thread (or drop Average_Joe a PM).

Aug 2, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #6 of 12
thanks for the advise, just did it. Wish there was more info though on it

Aug 8, 2010 at 11:56 PM Post #7 of 12
I just saw a pair of reshelled DBAs in that thread. It has been done after all!

Aug 9, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #8 of 12
Quote:

Funny but the one thing I've noticed from browsing Russian audio forums is that some of those guys just don't seem to recognize the importance of personal preferences. Instead, they spend all of their time looking for the objectively 'perfect' earphone (which I think at the moment to them is a modded Sleek SA6). They can spend a dozen pages in a back-and-forth regarding some minute aspect of an earphone's sound signature trying to establish the objective truth, seemingly without realizing that they could be hearing it differently and that maybe there's no consensus to be reached at all.

Aug 9, 2010 at 4:28 AM Post #9 of 12
Even though it was alittle hard to understand them as its translated, they seemed kinda snobbish 

Aug 9, 2010 at 6:26 AM Post #10 of 12
All the better. I have nothing against those forumers, but if they really dislike what we like, that just means more stock for the international market. Think positively :D

Quote:
o ok ha ha. I just found it weird though there are looking so much down on the dba and headfliers in general. At least it really seems like that

Aug 9, 2010 at 7:05 AM Post #11 of 12
this is true clieos, love when something is a hidden gem which its greatness is not fully recognized. Its like my own personal secret from the world
etysmile.gif

Aug 9, 2010 at 9:50 AM Post #12 of 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back