List of Current Mid-Fi Closed Back Circumaurals?
May 25, 2012 at 6:14 AM Post #16 of 21
Quote:
The thing is - I decided earlier this year that I'm perfectly happy with where I am for now - it may not be summit/top-end, but it sounds beautiful to me - and over the last few months hi-fi for me has been more about the music than wantingto try more gear.

I continue to remain curious about a number of headphones - but my desire to rack up more purchases has completely gone.

This is pretty much where I'm at now as well. Other than getting a decent DAC/amp to settle down with for the foreseeable future when I have the means, probably something simple like an ODAC+O2, I'm pretty much done. During the meantime, I'm not even really worried about that. Been discovering tons of new music lately.

May 25, 2012 at 4:06 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:
I believe you are forgetting the V-Moda Crossfade LP (~200$).

The original Crossfade LP can be had for only $99, but it's the LP2 that costs around that figure. The M-80 and V-80 are also sold around the sub $200 price point.

May 25, 2012 at 4:52 PM Post #21 of 21
Quote:

The original Crossfade LP can be had for only $99, but it's the LP2 that costs around that figure. The M-80 and V-80 are also sold around the sub $200 price point.

I didn't know that. Also I didn't mention the 80's because they are on-ear, if I'm not mistaken.

So, only the V-Moda Crossfade LP2 ($200) could be added to the list .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back