Oct 4, 2009 at 4:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

john53

1000+ Head-Fier
Oct 4, 2009 at 5:35 AM Post #2 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by john53 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anybody tried these cables?

No, but I like this from their website:

Liquid Cable no longer requires HAZMAT shipping designation!

atsmile.gif

se

Oct 4, 2009 at 6:24 AM Post #4 of 19
A little gimmicky, but could be fun. I wonder if the materials are really more conductive or what. Also, if you kinked the inner tube containing the material, would it cut off the signal? Man, I wish I could drink my cables and get kidney damage.

Oct 4, 2009 at 6:48 AM Post #6 of 19
I kinda want one of their BNC cables now...curious to see how much it can beat my Oyaide silver one. If anything had a hope of beating that very nice coax wire...

Oct 4, 2009 at 10:05 AM Post #8 of 19
According to the MSDS, the chemical they are using is a gallium-indium-tin Eutectic blend. I especially love the part that has the warning on intravenous administration of gallium, as if I was going to cut the cable open and shoot it up. I CAN FEEL THE MUSIC IN MY VEINS, MAN!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN CHASING THAT LAST 2% AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!

Oct 4, 2009 at 5:11 PM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to the MSDS, the chemical they are using is a gallium-indium-tin Eutectic blend. I especially love the part that has the warning on intravenous administration of gallium, as if I was going to cut the cable open and shoot it up. I CAN FEEL THE MUSIC IN MY VEINS, MAN!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN CHASING THAT LAST 2% AND IT WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!

post of the year

Oct 4, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, but in comparison to Gallium/Iridium/Tin, Mercury sounds more liquid.

Phnaahhr! Never satisfied, are you. Really though, Erik, because these swear to be so uncompromisingly *neutral*, I know that you covet them in your secret heart-of-hearts.

Apparently, they're so uncolored, it's like eating the master tapes.
wink.gif

Oct 4, 2009 at 10:46 PM Post #15 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by El_Doug /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm waiting for the Uranium cables, tbh - i want the music to infect every cell in my body!

U-238 or U-235? U-235 will depreciate in value a lot faster than 238
dt880smile.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back