Linum update and the new Linum Super BaX on tour
Apr 6, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #91 of 194
Our apologies for the silence. With the release, sold out, and the tour(s) requiring a bit more effort than we had anticipated with several cables on tour simultaneously, we have had our hands full.

We are honoured by all your kind feedback and the great interest. Thank you guys! 

Brief update.

The Linum Super BaX MMCX and 2Pin versions were released as planned, yet with the great interest also sold out much faster than we had anticipated. This is also the reason we have not been very loud about the release. We are doing our best to get them in stock again asap and expect to have this in May.

The tours are still on-going. For new sign ups, we will consider doing a small tour when we have the cables back in stock.

Many of us will be off for Easter Holidays next week, thus please be patient with answers. Have a great weekend when it reaches you.

Cheers

Apr 6, 2017 at 10:18 AM Post #92 of 194
Our apologies for the silence. With the release, sold out, and the tour(s) requiring a bit more effort than we had anticipated with several cables on tour simultaneously, we have had our hands full.

We are honoured by all your kind feedback and the great interest. Thank you guys! 

Brief update.

The Linum Super BaX MMCX and 2Pin versions were released as planned, yet with the great interest also sold out much faster than we had anticipated. This is also the reason we have not been very loud about the release. We are doing our best to get them in stock again asap and expect to have this in May.

The tours are still on-going. For new sign ups, we will consider doing a small tour when we have the cables back in stock.

Many of us will be off for Easter Holidays next week, thus please be patient with answers. Have a great weekend when it reaches you.

Cheers

Who in the US now carries the new versions?

Apr 7, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #95 of 194
Oh wow. Sounds like the makings of our next meet. I signed up for notification on the superbax balanced. I currently have the balanced bax enroute and should be here tomorrow. I had the misfortune of stepping on my jack for the surfcable i showed you.
Very eager to compare and possibly review (assuming I can get my xperia xz working again).

Apr 11, 2017 at 12:23 AM Post #97 of 194
Anyone have any impression of superbaX with k10

Apr 11, 2017 at 3:13 AM Post #98 of 194
Anyone have any impression of superbaX with k10

I think the testimonial statement from Sorensiim on the Estron homepage was made based on K10

Apr 11, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #99 of 194
I  have my review ready. I was going to post it in the reviews section, but can't find the SuperBAX listed, and for the life of me can't figure out how to add it. It's pretty long or I would post it here. I would prefer to just post a link.

Apr 11, 2017 at 1:03 PM Post #101 of 194
I  have my review ready. I was going to post it in the reviews section, but can't find the SuperBAX listed, and for the life of me can't figure out how to add it. It's pretty long or I would post it here. I would prefer to just post a link.
You could PM one of the administrators and they can add it to the Head-fi database.

Apr 11, 2017 at 1:22 PM Post #102 of 194
Apr 11, 2017 at 4:59 PM Post #103 of 194
Apr 17, 2017 at 1:32 PM Post #105 of 194
Hope to see the review soon, with comparison of your cables will be heaven for someone like me who wait for this cable for a long time :)

Don't expect much. I'm going to throw up some simple impressions here in the thread, and that's about it. I'm too busy for a full review on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back