Linum update and the new Linum Super BaX on tour

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements and Deals' started by linum, Feb 10, 2017.
Tags:
  1. sweetbabala
    Hello.

I had a bit of the same issue, particularly when exercising, so I bought a pair of these:
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2pcs-Replace...hash=item3cdf7e9613:m:mr_7kOK3hwsQuvVwrKBWCrQ
    They are pretty inexpensive and work quite well on my Super Bax. The hooks fit nicely around my ears and really help the cable to stay in place. Hope this helps.

Ryan

Linum likes this.
  2. ThomasHK
    Thanks, I did try this as well and I'm not so keen on the behind head style, But appreciate the suggestion.

Thanks for the suggestion, but that would kind of defeat the purpose of having such a thin and weightless cable :)

3. ExpiredLabel
    When can we expect balanced super bad?

4. Linum
    Hi. Sorry. We do not yet know if and when. Full concentration on the Generation 2 Linum launch these days. We have many signups for the balanced version though and will make a status soon to see what is possible. Thanks for your continued interest :). Cheers.

5. Raúl S.
    Linum likes this.
  6. larsv
    I was looking for a balanced IEM cable (InEar StageDiver, so 2 pin) and was wondering why there is such a huge price difference between balanced and non balanced.
    Anyone that can explain this?

7. nc8000 Contributor
    The SuperBax does not yet come as a balanced cable.

8. larsv
    Sorry, was talking about the regular Linum Bax, where balanced is almost double the price of SE...

9. nc8000 Contributor
    Normally balanced require more wire to run 4 conductors all the way but it doesn’t look like that is the case here. The balanced is a different wire to the single ended though so that might mean something. Just guessing here

10. Linum
    Hi. It is primarily a question of supply and demand. We do not produce nearly as many BaX Balanced cables as BaX, and thus the difference.

11. alishafai
    Hi @Linum

I would like to get the Linum® G2 SuperBaX™ For my JH Audio Custom Lola's which have a 4-pin connector.

Do you offer this configuration?

12. Linum
    Hi. Unfortunately, we do not have cables with 4Pin connector, sorry. We hope one day, JH Audio will change to our new estron T2 Audio Connector System, which will then give JH Audio in ear owners the chance to use Linum cables :)

13. alishafai
    Is that an estimate target date for when JH Audio will change to the T2 connector system that you are referencing?

14. nc8000 Contributor
    Probably more like wishfull thinking

15. joshnor713