Linsoul $1 Reservation Card (RC) For Kinera Nanna 2.1 Z-Tune Edition
Jan 3, 2023 at 2:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

Dèng

Sponsor: Linsoul

Greetings everyone!

Zeos from Z Reviews is collaborating with Kinera for the upcoming Kinera Nanna 2.1 Z-Tune Edition!

SECURE one Nanna 2.1 Z-Tune Edition by buying a $1 RC before its launch, and get an Early Bird Promotion of $50 OFF! 🎁

How does it work? 🤔

1) Reserve one Nanna 2.1 Z-Tune IEM by purchasing ONE $1 Reservation Card before its launch, which is likely on 8 January, 2023 (GMT+8).
The $50 Early Bird discount code will be sent to you immediately but it can only be used on the launch date. 👇
https://www.linsoul.com/products/old-kinera-nanna-2-1-z-tune-edition

2) On the launch date, those who had purchased the $1 RC will receive an email notification via Support@Linsoul.com with the link to purchase the earphones.

3) Customers must log into their designated email address and apply the $50 discount code to order their earphones. The IEMs would cost $899USD only after applying the $50 discount code.
No cancellation, refund or resale of the Reservation Cards will be provided.

*Note:
1. Each customer is entitled to purchase only one Reservation Card for the Nanna 2.1 Z-Tune. The $50 discount code received can only be used for one order.
E.g. If you had purchased two $1 RCs, only one $50 discount code will be sent to you. No refunds will be made for any of the RCs paid.

2. After purchasing the RC, the Early Bird discount code will be sent to you via email immediately but it can only be used during the launch date.
Please check your inbox/spam/junk mailbox before contacting us.

3. The email address used for reserving the Nanna 2.1 Z-Tune has to match your email address account on Linsoul.

4. Linsoul retains every right to cancel orders that try to abuse the system. The $1 paid for the RC will not be refunded.

5. Should you have other discount codes e.g. codes redeemed using your Reward Points, they are not stackable with the Early Bird discount code.

6. Shipping fee is calculated based on your order after using the Early Bird discount code. NO cancellation of the $1 RC is allowed due to regret buys.

We look forward to launching the new product.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and great week ahead.

Cheers,
Linsoul Team

Linsoul Make your soul dance 💃 Stay updated on Linsoul at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Linsoulaudio/ https://twitter.com/Linsoul_Audio https://www.instagram.com/linsoul.audio/ https://www.linsoul.com/ https://www.linsoul.com/ support@linsoul.com
Jan 3, 2023 at 11:14 AM Post #3 of 17
This $h!t need to stop.
Yup. Enough of those.
We are not buying reviewers name on a “established and legitimate brand”.

IEM brands, look at car makers.

Do you see,

Toyota x Justin Bieber
Mercedes-Benz x Donald Trump
Ford x PewDiePie?

They have pride.

Now, have your own pride.

Offer your own “house” sound.

Don’t kneel down to reviewers,

Don’t sell your soul to Mephistopheles for a short term gain.

You will lose your long-term passengers.

Established Grown up Brands
x
Established Grown up Brands
is welcomed.

You both have R&D and invested in your manufacturing/ distribution channels.

Like Tangzu x See Audio, a future aspiring one.

Just stop slapping free-rider’s name on your establishment.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2023 at 11:24 AM Post #4 of 17
Yup. Enough of those.
We are not buying reviewers name on a “established and legitimate brand”.

IEM brands, look at car makers.
Do you see
Toyota x Justin Bieber
Mercedes-Benz x Donald Trump
Ford x PewDiePie?

They have pride.

Now, have your own pride.

Offer your own “house” sound.

Don’t kneel down to reviewers.
Exactly, that's how I look at cars why no endorsement given Clarkson is that great of a reviewer why there is not a single car named after him?

Well I fell for KZ x Crinacle and jumped the hype train and after a few weeks we learned the whole drama unfolded that BA not doing what they supposed to. And now we have a trend that every tom (Z), dick (Gizaudio), and harry (HBB) throwing IEMs every freaking hour.

Enough with this crap.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2023 at 12:25 PM Post #5 of 17
Exactly, that's how I look at cars why no endorsement given Clarkson is that great of a reviewer why there is not a single car named after him?

Well I fell for KZ x Crinacle and jumped the hype train and after a few weeks we learned the whole drama unfolded that BA not doing what they supposed to. And now we have a trend that every tom (Z), dick (Gizaudio), and harry (HBB) throwing IEMs every freaking hour.

Enough with this crap.
Yes. Mr. Willman, Clarkson, May, Hammond are great presenters but they don’t commit in manufacturing and designing of the product.

There should be a distinctive line drawn, or otherwise there will be “consultants vs appraisal opinion issuers” coincided to same rabbit hole—a conflict of interest.

Reviewers, start your own brand, invest and show your “actual” commitment.

IEM brands, do your own business.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2023 at 8:05 PM Post #8 of 17
This escalated quickly 😂

Jan 3, 2023 at 8:33 PM Post #10 of 17
Since no one else is pointing this out: I really enjoy buying a reservation card for a product with NO PRICE LISTED. $50 off a $100 product is good, $50 off a $2,000 product is not good. I don't even know who Z is, but I wouldn't reserve this for an unknown price regardless. Oh, and you don't get your $1 back NO MATTER WHAT.

Customers must log into their designated email address and apply the $50 discount code to order their earphones. The IEMs would cost $899USD only after applying the $50 discount code.
No cancellation, refund or resale of the Reservation Cards will be provided.”

Jan 3, 2023 at 8:37 PM Post #11 of 17

Customers must log into their designated email address and apply the $50 discount code to order their earphones. The IEMs would cost $899USD only after applying the $50 discount code.
No cancellation, refund or resale of the Reservation Cards will be provided.”
That's what I get for not reading carefully. I was looking on the actual product page.

Jan 3, 2023 at 9:02 PM Post #12 of 17
What about that 7hz x Crinacle $99 set? Is that what it's cracked up to be?

Jan 3, 2023 at 9:07 PM Post #13 of 17
Definitely agree with comments above, payin for someone's tune, logo and distortion like in Raptgo Hook-X HBB. Who are this guys, professional musicans, sound engineers?? Pure BS, make your own Company, product, house sound, then sell the stories about pinna gain, highs roll off, bass bleed. Like this, spreading legs to everyone who waves with money, they are a joke.

Jan 3, 2023 at 9:29 PM Post #14 of 17
That's what I get for not reading carefully. I was looking on the actual product page.
I get that - I think many reacted to the first few paragraphs.

Jan 4, 2023 at 12:34 AM Post #15 of 17
Kinera is a good brand and I'm sure the Nanna 2 is a great Iem. The Norn is great.
But coming up with 101 steps to give a 5% discount is ridiculous. Offer a discount without silly requirements. It won't help you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back