Lime Ears Pneuma - discussion and impressions
Sep 6, 2022 at 5:57 PM Post #107 of 114
Any further Impression on pneuma? I've read that can be very suitable for metal, I listen to a lot of it, from trash to black, I could be interested in this set. The look is one of the best I've seen so far, gorgeous.

Pneuma got its name from Tool's song, and its final tuning was made using Black Sabbath, Tool, and Sylosis as the reference, so yeah, I'd say it's literally made for metal :L3000:

Sep 6, 2022 at 6:40 PM Post #108 of 114
Pneuma got its name from Tool's song, and its final tuning was made using Black Sabbath, Tool, and Sylosis as the reference, so yeah, I'd say it's literally made for metal :L3000:
Oh man I must have missed this part, very cool indeed! And the new shape is great, the first one was really massive in the pictures

Sep 12, 2022 at 1:50 AM Post #109 of 114
I been comparing other iems and still find my pneuma to be just the right amount of fun and analytic balance. Philosophically speaking, it links to the concept of bringing movement. Exactly what is needed after long time in lockdown. To Emil - keep up the good work and continue to be uniquely you.

And I cant wait for need new limeears iems to play with hah

Sep 14, 2022 at 2:59 AM Post #111 of 114
Did anyone compare pneuma to mest mk2? Which has the best midrange?
Oh I remember mest mkII mids have more coloration compared to pneuma,so it really depends what you prefer

Sep 14, 2022 at 3:55 PM Post #112 of 114
Oh I remember mest mkII mids have more coloration compared to pneuma,so it really depends what you prefer
Thanks, I'm leaning more towards pneuma, i read in various reviews that mest could be a bit fatiguing to listen for a while, and pneuma even if it has more natural mids it has a certain fullness and musicality in the sound or am I wrong?

Sep 22, 2022 at 12:24 AM Post #113 of 114
Thanks, I'm leaning more towards pneuma, i read in various reviews that mest could be a bit fatiguing to listen for a while, and pneuma even if it has more natural mids it has a certain fullness and musicality in the sound or am I wrong?
To me overall pneuma is definitely not an analytical IEM and yeah the mids sound pretty natural to me.
For most mkII, not sure if its the bone conduction tech that affected the midrange a little bit but its still a fun IEM

Sep 22, 2022 at 2:24 AM Post #114 of 114
To me overall pneuma is definitely not an analytical IEM and yeah the mids sound pretty natural to me.
For most mkII, not sure if its the bone conduction tech that affected the midrange a little bit but its still a fun IEM
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back