Lime Ears Aether R universal world premiere!
Dec 20, 2019 at 7:15 AM Post #61 of 66
Dec 24, 2019 at 7:38 AM Post #62 of 66
very interesting, had my interest on Lime Ears for quite some time, but there is no place to audition it where I live

Dec 24, 2019 at 7:40 AM Post #63 of 66
Unfortunately not, as to many things have changed internally. But please email us, and we’ll think of a solution for you guys! As I believe we should take care of our Lime Ears Family.
that speaks volumes to me, what a great company

Nov 14, 2020 at 8:30 AM Post #64 of 66
I made a youtube video review about the Aether R! :)

This is the first time I am including music on the background of my videos too, please check it out and let me know if you like the new style and content! :)

The Aether R, is, in a few words, different, but stick with me and check out why

Mar 4, 2021 at 6:26 PM Post #65 of 66
My full in-depth written review about the Lime Ears Aether R is live now!!

If you're looking for one of the most interesting flagship IEMs with two signatures, and a dual design, the Aether R is really nice.

Made by hand, tuned by the masters, this is an IEM that works well with pretty much any music style, but an IEM that is always there for fun! I compare them with many other flagships, and pair with a ton of sources to try my best to help you decide whether the Aether R is the right choice for you or not :)

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2021/03/lime-ears-aether-r-iems-double-faced-trickster.html

Lime-Ears-Aether-R-Swtich-IEMs-Earphones-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-31.jpg

Aug 17, 2021 at 11:31 AM Post #66 of 66
Lime ears Aether R

With powerful subwoofer-driven bass, crystal-clear high frequencies, and uncompromising comfort, the Aether R IEM from Lime Ears was an instant hit among audiophiles. In the new Aether R Essential—available only on Drop—these same characteristics are available at less than half the cost. Sporting the same six-balanced-armature configuration as its predecessor, the Essential does away with the Aether R’s boosting and cutting switch while retaining the same shell shape and material. What you get is a flagship fit and sound, pure and simple.

SPECS​

• Lime Ears
  • Drivers: 2 balanced armature drivers for low-frequency production, 2 balanced armature drivers for midrange-frequency production, 2 balanced armature drivers for high-frequency production
  • 4-way passive crossover design

INCLUDED​

• Soft carrying case

KakaoTalk_20210818_002831513.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back