Lime Ears Aether - Ciem Flagship - discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jan 3, 2019 at 11:07 AM Post #226 of 266
can you compare it to legend x and 64audio trio, I know prices are different but I would like to know, I always wanted to try one of Lime ears iems

I was very close to order the Aether when released, and really wanted to try it and see what Lime ears have to offer, so maybe this could be the one.

Well, the LX and Trio are certainly superior in technical performance. Aspects like soundstage expansion, transparency, imaging, etc. will go to those two. I can't compare tonal balance because I don't have the LX and Trio on hand, but they're similarly fun-sounding with a relatively neutral tone. The Model X will obviously have a less present bass, because the other two use DDs.

May 15, 2019 at 7:31 AM Post #228 of 266
This Thread got a little silent but there are more interesting things. I just got the Aether R demo yesterday and think this one is an allrounder in a league with VE8. The bottom end is improved to the original Aether and the gorgeous treble is what makes this one really special...more impresions to come.

May 15, 2019 at 10:04 AM Post #229 of 266
This Thread got a little silent but there are more interesting things. I just got the Aether R demo yesterday and think this one is an allrounder in a league with VE8. The bottom end is improved to the original Aether and the gorgeous treble is what makes this one really special...more impresions to come.
Thank you very much for your first impressions! I even took the liberty of uploading a shot of this thread on our facebook :) I loved your comment so much. I can hardly disagree, these highs made me fall in love with them, I though "this sounds like an electrostatic system". I've returned from our production facility an hour ago and I can only say that more and more people are ordering the new Aether R, we're flooded with orders :)

Feb 15, 2020 at 12:26 PM Post #230 of 266
is the one now being on DROP the last version of Aether, how does it compare to fibae 7

Feb 18, 2020 at 5:04 AM Post #231 of 266
is the one now being on DROP the last version of Aether, how does it compare to fibae 7
As a member of Lime Ears I can't really give your an objective comparison or anything actually.

But, there are plenty of reviews in the web of both Aether's R and Fibae 7, so im pretty sure, with a little time you'll know everything you need to know. Keep in mind, we absolutely love our Aether R and we believe its our best product yet. And as for the DROP edition, this limited Drop Nebula finish looks absolutely mind-blowing in real life, its bananas!

Any questions? Feel free:L3000:

May 20, 2020 at 9:20 AM Post #236 of 266
Hey Guys,

Recently, we've been working hard on the design of our CIEM and IUEM models. Here's some projects, that we think are great. What do you think?

If you have any suggestion what design style could also suits us, feel free to inform us. Maybe you think about something that no one does in past and could look great. We like challenges :beerchug:

Also, we're planning to launch another DROP action...stay tuned :L3000::L3000:

Attachments

• Lime_Ears_49.jpg
    Lime_Ears_49.jpg
    586.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Lime_Ears_53.jpg
    Lime_Ears_53.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Lime_Ears_76.jpg
    Lime_Ears_76.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
May 25, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #239 of 266
Hey guys! Here is my review of Lime Ears Aether R. I've been enjoying it since I got it and have been testing and comparing it with some nice IEMs in its competition. It was fun writing this one! Check it out and let me know how you like it and if you have any questions for me. Cheers! :D

Lime Ears Aether R Collage.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back