Like [Sold] New Condition Beyerdynamic Xelento Remote In-Ear Headphones

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by cszdcr, Dec 7, 2017.
Trader History (14)
  1. cszdcr
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    GBP
    Price:
    Ship to:
    • Europe
    Hello,

I'm listing my beloved Beyerdynamic Xelento Remote for sale. The earphones was bought in April this year from Beyerdynamic directly. I have the original receipt, delivery proof with it.

They were used to pair my Samsung s8, but since I now replaced to the new iPhone, there is not 3.5 jack for me to use it anymore (Don't like to use lightning to 3.5 dongle).

As you can tell its in like new condition, because I have been using wireless earphones for most of my time. There is no scratch on the earphone body, the connector is perfect, the cable is also very mint (I only used remote cable, another one remain unused).

All accessories, manuals, boxes are included. In addition, I will also provide 3 pairs of new Comply TSX-200 Comfort PLUS Earphone Tips Medium size to you (Bought with Xelento, but never used). So including the original tips you can see in the pictures, you will get a lot tips to use.

PayPal only, buyer please cover 3.4% fees. I will ship by Royal Mail Special Delivery within UK for free. EU countries add £10 for postage.

Fixed price, no bargain please.

IMG_0164.JPG
    03.jpg
    IMG_0167.JPG
    IMG_0168.JPG
    IMG_0169.JPG
    IMG_0170.JPG

Regards,

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017