1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Like new Noble Kaiser 10 Universal IEMs - less than 10 hours use

Discussion in 'Headphones for Sale / Trade' started by jbarnhardt, Jul 1, 2019.
Trader History (5)
  1. jbarnhardt
    Type:
    For Sale
    Currency:
    USD
    Price:
    Ship to:
    •   United States
    Best offer:
    Yes
    I have a pair of Noble Kaiser 10 Universal IEMs for sale. I bought these new directly from Noble and liked them so much that I immediately ordered a pair of K10 customs which I've been using ever since. I kept the K10 universals for a while in case I wanted to demo their sound for anyone, but it's time to pass them on to someone who can enjoy their incredible sound on a regular basis. These quite literally have perhaps 10 hours of use on them total. They are in brand new condition, and include all of the original packaging and accessories from Noble - see pictures. I'm asking $900 obo, and I'll include fast shipping anywhere in the USA for that price. Happy to accept PayPal friend/gift payment or if you want the transaction protections you can pay the additional 3% fee. Please contact me if you have any questions. Thanks very much for your interest!

IMG_0687.jpg IMG_0688.jpg IMG_0689.jpg IMG_0690.jpg IMG_0691.jpg IMG_0692.jpg IMG_0696.jpg

Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. MadDane
    Wow, great price, wish I had the cash, I'd buy em for my wife. GLWTS!

3. jbarnhardt
    Bump - price drop to $900.