Type
For Sale or Trade
Currency
USD
Price
Jun 24, 2015 at 1:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

karljs

Head-Fier
Selling or trading these like new, ~1 month old AKG K3003i IEMs.  I am actually thrilled with the sound signature of these IEMs, but they don't isolate as well as fully BA-based IEMs and I tend to only use IEMs when I need isolation.

For Sale or Trade
  1. Sale: The listed price includes shipping costs (tracked & insured) but you would be responsible for Paypal fees.  CONUS only.

2. Trade: I'm interested in either
    1. Another universal IEM that isolates better, such as W60 or SE846.  I'm open to other offers, but am not interested in a downgrade to something mid-fi.  If you having something that is worth slightly more or slightly less, I am willing to consider adding or taking additional cash to make up the difference.
    2. Full size open-back headphones +/- cash as appropriate.

Details
  1. I am the first owner of these like-new (month old) IEMs.  They were purchased from an authorized retailer (receipt available upon request).  I've never done anything with the warranty, so I believe it is transferable.  I can look up more details on request.  All the original packaging is included, as are all accessories, filters, etc.

2. Non-smoking household

3. While I don't have any feedback here (yet, I hopefully should soon) I do have feedback on heatware.com and have been a lurker here for a relatively long time.

I can provide additional photos upon request.  Please PM me offers or questions!

Jun 26, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #2 of 7

proedros

Headphoneus Supremus
if you liked the balanced K3003 sound , you will probably be dissappointed from the peculiar SE846 sound.

W60 seems like a great iem, nothing to say here. I would also add JHA Angie, but there seem to be quite a few complaits about it regarding QC issues.

GLWS, K3003 is an amazing iem.

Jun 26, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #3 of 7

karljs

Head-Fier
  if you liked the balanced K3003 sound , you will probably be dissappointed from the peculiar SE846 sound.

Yeah, I've actually heard the SE846 and while I was a little unimpressed with the rolled off highs, sometimes we have to make compromises
basshead.gif

I appreciate the feedback though.

Jul 2, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #6 of 7

proedros

Headphoneus Supremus
did you sell them or did you work out a trade ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread