Lightning Cables - Official and Custom (welcomed).
May 23, 2014 at 1:03 AM Post #46 of 214
So is there a reasonably priced version of this:
T2dwnQXmXaXXXXXXXX_!!20046285.jpg

I don't personally believe in a relation between cables and SQ. (Don't argue please) so I refuse to pay $100 for what's clearly a $0.99 cable. Is there anywhere that sells these for a legitimate price?

May 31, 2014 at 2:11 PM Post #50 of 214
  Venturecraft will also release an updated cleaner version as seen below later the year 2013.
(The final version will be shorter, the same length as the the 30 pin cable).

Thanks for this thread.

Anyone know where to get that Venturecraft currently in the US?

Jun 29, 2014 at 11:38 PM Post #54 of 214
Yeah, I figured...but never hurts to ask, u' know?  So you're saying...you can use the cck to send the digital signal to a DAC of your choosing, but then you don't get charging of the lightning-iDevice...but if you want charging AND a DAC, the DAC must be MFI (apple tax) approved, and you gotta pick one from the list in my post. (http://www.head-fi.org/t/705955/idevice-lightning-charging-dac-amps).   Those evil apple beestards!
Everyone just needs to jailbreak! You can bypass that freaking thing with a tweak!

Jul 2, 2014 at 2:07 AM Post #60 of 214
But thats apple certified devices. I'm talking about a restriction that limits how many mA's a device can pull from the port. 2 separate issues, although the non certified accessorie bypass is def useful.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back